Aloe Plus - 15.2 fluid oz.
Who’s it for: Anyone looking for the digestive support of aloe vera in a highly absorbable liquid formula.
What it does:
- Serves as a liquid base for other Biometics products
- Provides you with soothing aloe vera
- Supports healthy digestion
- May help prepare digestive tract to ensure optimal nutrient absorption
What sets this product apart?
- May be soothing to the digestive system, preparing the way for vitamins and nutrients to be absorbed efficiently.
- Contains 100% of the U.S. Daily Values of Vitamin C
- Using Biocellular Micellization®, this patented process allows fat soluble nutrients found in Aloe Plus to be absorbed by the body quicker
- Free of milk, soy, egg, peanuts, tree nuts, artificial flavors, starch, and yeast.
|Vitamin C||An essential vitamin needed to form blood vessels, cartilage, muscles and collagen in bones. It's rich in antioxidants the helps protect our cells against free radicals.|
|Aloe Vera Concentrate||
A highly hydrating plant that may:
Ingredients: Vitamin C, Sodium, Potassium, Purified Water, Fructose, Glucose, Aloe Vera Concentrate, Citric Acid, Potassium Citrate, Natural Flavor, Ascorbic Acid, Ethoxylated Vegetable Oil, Glycerin, d-alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate, Beta Carotene, Natural Color, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Free of: Milk: soy, wheat, egg, peanuts, tree nuts, artificial colors, artificial flavors, starch, and yeast..
Related Products: Nutritional Energy Program, Ultimate Digestive Enzyme, Ultimate Microbiome
Suggested Use: Mix one tablespoon (15 mL) in 4fl oz of cold water or your favorite beverage. For best results, take on an empty stomach. Combine with Get-Go-N Plus for energy and increased mental clarity throughout the day.
Warning: If you are pregnant, nursing or taking medications, consult your healthcare professional before using this product. KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN.
We Also Recommend